As some of you may know I have a regular feature on my Facebook page called “What-to-Say Wednesday”. Every Wednesday I share a graphic with eight different phrases you can use in a particular situation. The idea is to give you some options so you can vary what you say.
And this week it’s all about what to say when you’re sure about something.
– I’m convinced that we need to do this
– I’m certain that I left my keys on the table
– I know for sure that that would be a bad move
– I’m absolutely positive that this is a good idea
– It’s my strong conviction that we should accept her offer
– There are no doubts in my mind that we are doing the right thing
– I’m confident that this product will be a hit
– For me it’s absolutely clear that we should say yes